Experience GM World
GM World space showcases our latest vehicles and provides a year-round auto show experience for visitors. Guests can get up close and personal with the vehicles and have their questions answered by product specialists. Throughout the year, GM World will feature a rotating curated display. Our current theme is Eight Generations of Corvette. Visitors can also take a tour of the GMRENCEN to gain even more insight into our history and updated space.
General Motors has produced some of the most iconic and groundbreaking vehicles, ever. But, one stands above the rest, as a pinnacle of design excellence, performance power, and precision in every way. That vehicle? Corvette.
Since its debut in 1953 Corvette has gone on to earn the title of “America’s Sports Car” and revolutionized itself over and over again with state-of-the-art features, groundbreaking performance, and iconic, ahead-of-its-time styling.
- This display highlights the eight generations of Corvette, from its inception and debut to the model years and successes that encompassed each and every generation. The featured vehicles on display are:
- 1954 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster (C1)
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Coupe (C2)
- 1972 Chevrolet Corvette LT1 Convertible (C3)
- 1987 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C4)
- 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5)
- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C6)
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette
The 5,000 square feet of digital screens in GM World equal the size of two full-size tennis courts and weigh more than 40,000 pounds – roughly the size of a Greyhound bus.
GM World Information Desk
Have any questions about the building? Visit the GM World Information Desk to speak with Customer Service Representatives for general building information including building tours, hours and directions.
GM World Product Specialists
GM World product specialists are your go-to GM car experts and have extensive knowledge of our featured display vehicles.
GM World 3D Tour